As you all have heard, meeting sizes across the United States have been very significantly reduced and we will not be allowed to gather 400 of us together for Prairie Fest 2020.
But here is what we can do. We can meet electronically through our friends at Qtego who have allowed our supporters to participate in our auctions and other Prairie Fest activities by cell phone for the past three years.
Here are some current details to help you as you plan for another fun Prairie Fest.
· Prairie Fest is still scheduled to happen electronically on April 4, 2020.
· All of our silent and live auction items will be available through Qtego.
· The auction will open on March 23 and other items will be added from time to time so please visit Qtego regularly. The auction will end at 10:00 pm on April 4.
· In addition to all of you who have registered for Prairie Fest the public will be invited to participate in the auction and fundraising events too.
· Some auction items may be affected by restrictions recommended by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and the College Community School District. For example, in the past we have auctioned priority seating at graduation. Should the traditional graduation ceremonies be prohibited the Prairie School Foundation will gladly refund your purchase price.
· We intend to use this year’s theme, “Kentucky Derby” for Prairie Fest 2021 scheduled for March 27, 2021. If you purchased a horse for this year’s video horse races we ask that you feed, water and train your horse for one more year for the running of the 2021 races.
Now another word about “Party in Place.” While we will miss getting almost 400 Prairie supporters together we encourage you to party at home. If you do, please take a video or a selfie and send it to Tina DuBois at email@example.com or Randy Rumery at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will share it.
Thank you for your understanding and your ongoing commitment to the Prairie School Foundation’s mission, “Collaborating for Sustained Excellence in Education” for the benefit of our Prairie Kids.